In the electronic stamping factory for metal stamping parts processing quality requirements are very strict. So to strictly control the stamping parts of the shape and size:
The first is the requirements of the bending parts:
1. The shape of the bending piece should be as symmetrical as possible. The bending radius can not be less than the minimum bending radius allowed by the material.
2. Curved too short is not easy to shape, it should be curved side of the straight part of H> 2δ. If the request for H is very short, you need to set aside the appropriate margin to increase H, bend and then cut the added metal.
3. When bending the hole piece, in order to avoid deformation of the hole. Followed by the requirements of the drawing parts:
4. Metal stamping parts shape should be simple, symmetrical, depth should not be too large. So as to minimize the number of drawing, easy to shape.
5. The fillet radius of the metal stamping part does not increase the process procedure. Otherwise it will increase the number of deep drawing, but also increase the number of molds, and easy to produce waste and improve costs.
Metal stamping parts used in the mold is to use the pressure drop plate, or the use of fixed discharge plate, depending on the size of the discharge force, which material thickness is the main consideration.
With the elastic components of the elastic components of the mold (such as the use of rectangular spring), the discharge of the discharge plate greatly enhanced. According to the current situation, when the material thickness of about 2mm below the use of bomb pressure plate, more than 2mm when the use of fixed discharge plate is more close to the actual. The mold material of the material thickness of 1mm, so you can use bomb pressure plate. The metal stamping part is a forming method for forming a workpiece (stamping part) of the desired shape and size by applying an external force to the plate, the strip, the pipe and the profile by the press and the mold to cause plastic deformation or separation.